Maasbach Radio is in the middle of three days of prayer and we would love to pray for you.
If you want to fill out a free prayer request, click here and we will pray for you during these special prayer days.
Let’s believe for miracles together and see victory in our lives and the lives of those we love.
VICTORY IN BATTLE!
‘Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds!’ – James 1:2
Scripture to read: 1 Timothy 6
Let the Spirit of God fill you completely during these days of prayer, so that you will be completely
caught up by the things of the Lord. When you are melted together with the Holy Spirit of God, your
will, your mind and your heart will move themselves in the center of God’s being. Then God can
bring you into His presence, glory, light, love, mercy, power, strength and victory. There you will be
able to hear His voice. There the living God can tell you what you should pray, and He can send you
to places where you need to testify. Are you ready to enter this place, where you no longer live for
yourself and where you will have victory in battle?
Thoughts for today: Only those who have fought the battle can speak of victory!
1. Prayer is the pathway for God to enter in and involve Himself in our lives. He wants to guide
us, heal us, deliver us, comfort us, give us new life etc.
2. Prayer is our invitation to God to come into our lives and save us, bless us etc.
Jesus has power:
• To forgive our sins, save us and continue in salvation (Mark 2:10; Matthew 1:21; 1 Corinthians
1:18; Jude 1:24).
• To give us a long and abundant life until He returns and gives us eternal life in the house of His
Father in heaven (Psalm 91:16).
• To bring healing and restoration in our lives.
• To give us prosperity.
• To cast out evil spirits, and to give us victory.
• To help us resist temptation, and to live in God’s righteousness.
• To let us bear good and lasting fruit.
• To make us true witnesses of Him.
• To do miracles and signs through us, just like He did, to build His Church and His Kingdom.
• To help us to give all praise, honor, glory and thanks to God alone.
• To help us to love God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
• To help us to live in purity (through repentance, the Holy Spirit, the blood of Jesus and the
Word of God).
← BackNext →